Welcome to Ponderosa's Virtual Field Day 2020!
Ponderosa Students & Families!!! Welcome to our Virtual Field Day! As you know the end of our school year has looked a bit different. We didn't want you to miss out on Field Day this year so we have created a Virtual Field Day.
- There are 10 stations for you to recreate in your homes. Click the video below on how to play each station.
- All the equipment needed you should have in your homes. If you don't have exactly what is needed, be creative and use what works best for you and what you have. We have very CREATIVE students who we know will be able to figure out what to use!
- Also included below are the directions for each station for you to view.
- Every participant will need a Score Sheet. You can print off the Official Score Sheet below, view it or keep track of your points on your own piece of paper. Whatever works best for you and your family.
- Don't forget to demonstrate GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP and PRIDE! Even though you are at home, good sportsmanship and PRIDE are skills you should be demonstrating always in LIFE.
- Share with us on FLIPGRID some of your FUN with Field Day! Click the Flipgrid link below to share a quick video of you or you and your whole family participating.
- Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!